Monday, September 24, 2012

ariel + andrew, the proposal.

This past weekend, I had the honor of shooting my very first proposal shoot for two wonderful people. Andrew contacted me a month or so ago and told me his idea and I loved it. I met Ariel when I came to FSU, and she has spoken so much truth into my life since then. I am so blessed that I got to share this day with them and see it all play out; it was just perfect. I am so excited for their future together, and know that God is going to use their love for Him and each other to do amazing things for His kingdom.

4 comments:

  1. ack omg this is the cutest thing ever I can't even handle it oh my gosh I'm about to cry I don't even know these people but they are so cute and my heart is overflowing and oh my gosh adflkjlkj

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is super sweet!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.